• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 67 coronet misc parts needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuffsGarage37

Local time
9:36 PM
Reaction score
Looking for the following for a 67 coronet: decent window cranks and interior door handles. Armrest bases that are more chrome than yellow, the chrome trim over the steering column, seat medallions, r/t door emblems, r/t grille emblem, antenna, battery tray and braces, washer fluid jug, radio knobs, 4 speed console top plate.

Anything you can offer I appreciate in advance.

I have really nice batt. tray and brackets. The upper brace and the 2 lower brackets along with the tray. Original sheetmetal with no rust.

Are you still looking for these parts ? Are you looking for driver quality or concours ?

I've found a battery tray, grille emblem, washer jig and radio knobs. The rest I'm still after. Driver quality
I have a pair of rear wheel well mouldings. Hard to ship and not cheap. Have inside door emblems have to check on quality ? I'll pm you

hey ... i have '1' new armrest base- some shelf ware, but hidden once the armrest is installed - also have a set of 'nos' front wheel opening mouldings, one still has a bit of the orig paper wrapping...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back