• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 67 Coronet parts wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparlouie

Local time
4:05 AM
Reaction score
I need a pair of these 67 only splash guards (plastic) and am also looking for a real nice NO ROT, passenger front fender, 67 ONLY FENDER, not 66. I am also looking for the front passenger side fender molding for a 500 model, the piece closest to the bumper in front of wheel opening, may also take the wheel opening molding too if in great shape, only need real nice pieces as mine are better than average. I know shipping is high and am hoping to find something in New England area for the Fender, but it does not rule out the rest of the sates for a nice oner! Thanks

102_6472.JPG

If something changes I have a pair of metal air shields from a 66 Coronet. As you know they vary slightly from 67.

Screenshot_20240219_125915_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20240219_125945_eBay.jpg

Hi. I saw your post last week looking for the plastic shields. I don’t have those but I am cleaning out and came across these very nice metal shields if you are interested. They came off a 67 Coronet R/T I stripped years ago. I may still have the plastic shields as I haven’t gotten to all of the boxes to that car quite yet Let me know. Thanks

IMG_6352.jpeg

IMG_6358.jpeg

IMG_6353.jpeg

IMG_6356.jpeg

IMG_6354.jpeg

IMG_6355.jpeg

IMG_6357.jpeg

IMG_6359.jpeg

IMG_6362.jpeg

IMG_6361.jpeg

Those are nice but I dont need them, thx. Let me know if you come across the plastic ones. Thx Lou

Are these for the area just ahead of the door or up front by the core support? If back by the door, I am interested. I currently have none as mine were completely trash 20 years ago when the car was repainted. Please PM me with details, asking price,etc.

They bolt/screw to tops of the bumper brackets. it crosses the 2 brackets

Thanks for your time. I will let you know if I run across the plastic ones

Just got a set of 67 Coronet plastic shields on a bumper core...both need work. PM if interested

IMG_20240305_190820189.jpg

IMG_20240305_190832005.jpg

IMG_20240305_190843952.jpg

IMG_20240305_190851784.jpg

Is the passenger side uncracked. Drivers is by the looks of it? Let me know and how much. Thanks.

Hi. moparlouie looked around again today and couldn’t find any shields unfortunately. I did find lots of inside door stuff ,rear (2 door hdtp) 1/4 window rollers and brackets, front door regulators and front headlight panels without buckets. If you could use any of that stuff. Thanks Mark

Thanks for looking, I appreciate the effort. Nothing else for now.

I need a pair of these 67 only splash guards (plastic) and am also looking for a real nice NO ROT, passenger front fender, 67 ONLY FENDER, not 66. I am also looking for the front passenger side fender molding for a 500 model, the piece closest to the bumper in front of wheel opening, may also take the wheel opening molding too if in great shape, only need real nice pieces as mine are better than average. I know shipping is high and am hoping to find something in New England area for the Fender, but it does not rule out the rest of the sates for a nice oner! Thanks

View attachment 1612160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back