• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 67 coronet quarter glass brace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirley Walton

Local time
7:08 PM
Reaction score
Looking the quarter glass for my 67 Cornet 440 passenger side rear, convertible, need complete set missing all...

So you need the glass, brace, regulator, etc. ?
Yes, because ours has been taken apart and we don't really know what is missing.
Regulator maybe ok. Missing the stainless piece that goes on the edge of glass where the front and back side windows meet.

1686220758725.png

I have the glass if you are still looking

I can check tomorrow.
I took the drivers side door panel off and took this picture. I have the regulator and a piece the glass rolls on. I do not have the piece on the bottom that holds the glass or the stainless piece that goes on the edge of the glass.
Yes, because ours has been taken apart and we don't really know what is missing.
Regulator maybe ok. Missing the stainless piece that goes on the edge of glass where the front and back side windows meet.

67 dodge Cornet.jpg

I have convertible rear 1/4 window glass & trim from a 1966 Coronet which fit your 67.
- NORS / NEW passenger side Tinted glass
- Used passenger side Clear glass
- NORS / NEW driver side Clear glass
- one chrome trim for edge of glass. The 2 mount holes are broken off. You will have to secure it with JB Weld Adhesive to the frame or maybe drill new holes.

And other convertible parts. PM sent
Picture 1 of 2

Picture 2 of 4

Picture 4 of 4

Picture 1 of 5

Picture 1 of 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back