• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 67 Coronet R/T Bumper Bracket (pass)

Status
Not open for further replies.

67SniperHockey

Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am sure others are the same (I’m not sure) - but looking for a passenger side outer bumper bracket for my 67 Coronet R/T. Goes from back of bumper to outside of front passenger frame rail.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I am sure others are the same (I’m not sure) - but looking for a passenger side outer bumper bracket for my 67 Coroner R/T. Goes from back of bumper to outside of front passenger frame rail.

Thanks in advance!
Pretty sure I have one, need to go to work soon, will check tomorrow. Where you located? I am in Pa

Pretty sure I have one, need to go to work soon, will check tomorrow. Where you located? I am in Pa

No problem, and thanks just let me know! I’m on MN but can pay shipping if willing! Just needs to be straight - my current one is bent.

Thank you!

Crapola! I looked twice-once with my eyes open, once with them closed. I musta include them in a bumper I sold last year. So sorry...Dan

I have this one if you still need it

20181127_123238.jpg

Your inbox is full. I can check on shipping and get back to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back