• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Coronet wiper blade refills.

NAPA has them occasionally.

I got these

Trico - 16" TRICO Classic Blade (33-162)​

on amazon.

They kid of work, but that could be my wiper arms. Also not stainless, but sliver paint - it's ok. And the bayonet adapter is plastic.

Hey Big Bill, from my research, I need a set or 3 of Anco 19-16 wiper blade refills. Classic Industries sold me a set that wasn't correct. Would much appreciate it if you could hook me up or point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Rcrx

Hey Guy's, I have a 66 coronet and trying to find refills. Classic industries sold me 16" refills but clips were incorrect. Internet calls out Anco 19-16 but not sure. Any help is much appreciated.

I am sold out on 16” I have one 15” but that won’t help you sorry for the long delay.

I ended up buying mine from Classic Industries. They were a perfect fit.

I ended up buying mine from Classic Industries. They were a perfect fit.
Classic Industries 16' refils fit width and length but the metal clips that hold them in are incorrect for my arms. close but no cigar!

You should be able to re-use the metal clips.

PITA to get out but it can be done.

Removed clips and tried installing on classic industries suggested replacement buy no go. Have spent countless hours searching. Frustrating AF. Currently no wiper blades (has arms but no refill blades) on my convertible.

Hi, appreciate you sharing the link. I don't know what the actually blade retention spring looks like (critical). Couple other questions I'll fire off to ebay seller. I did modify my classic industries wiper blades with a cutting wheel (wasnt pretty) and actually got them installed but I'm nervous one will fail and watch my windshield get scratched up. Ran it for about 10 minutes (dry to create more resistance/tension) without issue. May have to buy another pair now that I have some experience and tune up my handiwork. A very small grinding tip is needed on your dremel tool.

Auto Transport Service
Back