• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Dodge Coronet grille surrounds

67Goldie

Local time
4:08 AM
Reaction score
So I have a couple questions first how hard are a set of grille surrounds for a 67 Dodge Coronet to find? Second what's the average price for a set of good used ones worth? I'm looking at buying some parts for one not sure if I'm getting a good deal or not any advice is appreciated thanks

Hard to find and expensive. 2500 per side NOS, so go from there.

They are aluminum and get damaged easily. Have you ever have any trim straightened, it gets expensive quickly.

and if you find some on a parts car, or junkyard they are a big pain in the rear end to remove. Remove the front bumper and grille. Go in the wheelwell, remove the access panel, that‘s the easy part. The small hardware (3 per side) gets rusted solid and won’t come off without destroying the hardware, don’t bend the aluminum.

Hard to find and expensive. 2500 per side NOS, so go from there.

They are aluminum and get damaged easily. Have you ever have any trim straightened, it gets expensive quickly.
Thanks for the heads up

Expect to pay $800 plus for a pair in need of repair and refinishing. Another $900 plus to repair, polish, and re-anodize.

Keep your eyes peeled for a cheap complete car, 4drs etc
With nice surrounds

A cheap 57 year old b-body car with good aluminum trim on the front corners. Yes keep your eyes peeled, but don’t hold your breath

At 5000 a pair it's amazing how long a breath can be held

Screenshot_20230618_132641_Chrome.jpg

I’ve fixed a few of those before. Some weren’t bad, a couple belonged hanging out in the garbage can.

If all goes well we will see repops soon. I recently spoke to the person in the process of doing the repos, and he had a hiccup but is getting past it. There is hope we will see them soon.

I have a spare set of nice restored ones and a very nice unrestored set but they are not for sale.

I’ve fixed a few of those before. Some weren’t bad, a couple belonged hanging out in the garbage can.
I just threw 2 sets out, that I didn't feel were worth saving. Folded them in half, stomped on them, and threw them into the aluminum bin.

That’s 2 less sets available in the world.

If all goes well we will see repops soon. I recently spoke to the person in the process of doing the repos, and he had a hiccup but is getting past it. There is hope we will see them soon.

I have a spare set of nice restored ones and a very nice unrestored set but they are not for sale.
What company is making these?

Yep. That's the one. I'd just pulled that up from Google actually.
Ha, yeah. I bought that car. Was at a small town used car dealership. Original owners brought it in for a partial trade on another car.

Auto Transport Service
Back