• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB '67 Dual Snokel Air cleaner 383 car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durandal25

Local time
9:12 AM
Reaction score
Team,

Anyone got a '67 dual snorkel for a 383 motor holding up a table out there? Looking for one in any condition.

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/dual-snorkel-air-cleaner.182364/#post-911413795
4B5901BF-1CA5-4571-91DE-4D7D7AFA95A9.jpeg

4b5901bf-1ca5-4571-91de-4d7d7afa95a9-jpeg.jpg
Get it before he throws it out, or makes a Youtube video of himself smashing it!! :lol:

$300 shipped or it goes in the junk pile? Man how about $100 or something before ya junk it and help someone out. :rolleyes:

Patience is a virtue!

Look on eBay. A nice one for a 383 sold not long ago for $255.
s-l500.jpg

To be correct, that E Bay air cleaner should have smooth paint.
I could use that 440 air cleaner, but if I paid 300.00, by the time it got here, I would probably have more than 500.00 of our money in it.
I don’t think you could get 275.00 Canadian for a round snorkel air cleaner here.

but if I paid 300.00, by the time it got here, I would probably have more than 500.00 of our money in it.

Im pretty sure the concensus was that he priced it too high, and gave it very little time to sell. More importantly, if he's threatening to scrap it, he's gotta be willing to negotiate, right? I'd certainly PM him and see what you can work out. HTH, Lefty71

I think badlilred79 had 1 for sale on FABO. Not sure if it’s the right 1 or not. I remember it’s a 67 for the smaller 4 bbl carb. Kim

Last edited:
Thanks. The 64 would be a round snorkel.
Never saw a 4 barrel Big block 64 b-body that had any snorkels as they were unsilenced. Only 64 2 barrel engines had a snorkel...

Didn’t think that 64 had dual snorkels.
All 67 4 barrels had AFB`S from factory. In 68 they had a wrinkle finish with the HP engines, I believe, not sure about round non snorkel ones

Didn’t think that 64 had dual snorkels.
All 67 4 barrels had AFB`S from factory. In 68 they had a wrinkle finish with the HP engines, I believe, not sure about round non snorkel ones
See above..

Im pretty sure the concensus was that he priced it too high, and gave it very little time to sell. More importantly, if he's threatening to scrap it, he's gotta be willing to negotiate, right? I'd certainly PM him and see what you can work out. HTH, Lefty71
i dont think i priced it to high. what was ment by junk pile was it went on the shelf. the short time on here for sale was the ex wife and i worked out our diff. and i moved back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back