• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 67 GTX Air Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysmopar

Local time
1:24 PM
Reaction score
Restoring my 1967 GTX and looking for an air cleaner, only need the top but will buy the whole thing. 18" in diameter, 13 indents, dual snorkle, no CAP connection, 3 3/8" in heigth. Can anybody help out?
bennysmopar

Hello Benny, I have a 67 GTX and I have a correct top on my car with a 5"+ bottom. I have been looking for a bottom, 4 1/4 hole. I also have a complete correct air cleaner that I am keeping.

To explain what's on my mind, I could trade if you have some spare air cleaner parts. Tell me what you have. GTX333

Benny,
see attached, I hope.
GTX333 DSCN0892.jpgDSCN0893.jpgDSCN0894.jpgDSCN0895.jpg

Benny,
Received your check today. I assume you will receive your air cleaner today.
I hope it is in as good condition as you expected. Any questions, ask.

Thank you,
Denny Ness

Denny,
I did recieve the air cleaner, been trying to contact you in PM, it's exactly what I needed! It's been great dealing with you. I will keep my eyes open for the carb you are looking for. Once I get a little more involved with putting my "X" back together (still a sheel in the paint shop) I'll post pictures and be in contact. If there's any other items you might be looking for let me know!
Benny

benny,patti. think I have your cleaner here in Denison,tx. will look tomorrow,thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back