• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD '67 GTX Hood Scoops

Status
Not open for further replies.

BudW

Local time
3:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Two pair of used ’67 GTX hood scoops (and hardware) are for sale.
20161109_084524r.jpg

One pair is Red and other is (not sure if faded Black or faded Blue).

In ’83 I bought a truck load of ’67 GTX parts from a gent in Tulsa, which these gems were a part of. They have been tucked away in my garage pretty much all of this time sense, untouched.

The scoops are fiberglass and I see no obvious damage to any of the 4 items.

The Chrome items are not pitted and look nice. The middle red one was on top of rest in my garage rafters and does have some bird droppings on it (which I should have cleaned first). The chrome is fine.

All fasteners “should” be present for both pairs. I hadn’t counted the fasteners to confirm. If there is not enough fasteners, I will let who gets the second pair know before purchase.

I hadn’t checked the condition of screw holes. Some of the studs are still in fiberglass and others are with the nuts/washers.

Items are located at my home in Oklahoma City.

I would like to get $175.00 (US) for each pair – which is including freight in 48 states (I can ship elsewhere – but freight difference would be on you).
If wanting to purchase both pairs, I think I can make you a deal.

I prefer payment by PayPal (+ 3% for their cut), but am flexible (can take cash, MO, possible trade, etc.).

20161109_084539r.jpg

20161109_090814r.jpg

20161109_090641r.jpg

pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back