• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 GTX interior trim PCs need help identifying

TBZ67HEMI

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:46 PM
Reaction score
Hey.
When I got my 67 GTX it was in PCs. I also got a lot of parts from a parts car so there is a lot of extra.

I am in the process of getting everything together to get chromed and cleaned up but don't want to clean up extra parts.

I can't seem to find where a diagram is for all these PCs. I'm assuming someone here has put a 67 GTX together.
In the photo I know what the far right 2 PCs are. It's the other ones that I am unsure of.

Any help is super appreciated

PXL_20220526_011840171.jpg

They screw to the roof. They hold the weatherstrip that the glass seals against. You have 2 pairs of them, they are stainless steel. When the car is together you see a small strip of them from the side.

here’s a photo of it on the red car with the drip rail trim off so you can see what is visible.

blue car has the drip rail trim in place.

did you take apart that sweet turquiose satellite?

7173FCED-821C-486B-8330-1C58C50310C4.jpeg 95733A33-8221-4BF8-B978-DE5E5FC5566B.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh perfect thank you. Appreciate the pictures and everything.

did you take apart that sweet turquiose satellite?

View attachment 1289663 View attachment 1289664

No I did not. It is actually a turbine bronze GTX it was a race car at one time so the hood and deck lid were replaced because when it was a race car in the 80s it had all the bracing cut out.

So I have been trying to sort everything out over the last few months

Take extreme care with that metal trim... might be the most valuable, expensive and difficult to replace parts on the car.

Take extreme care with that metal trim... might be the most valuable, expensive and difficult to replace parts on the car.
yeah i know on the chrome parts I am nervous about just sending them to Ohio to get chromed. I think I can clean up all the SS parts.

Auto Transport Service
Back