• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 67 GTX survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss1gtx

Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
DSCN0836.jpgDSCN0839.jpgDSCN0843.jpgDSCN0851.jpgDSCN0848.jpgDSCN0846.jpgI have a 67 Plymouth GTX survivor for sale. It still has 100% of its original paint,interior and drive trane. The car is in really nice condition for being all original. The paint is nice but does have some dings,nicks and thin in a couple of places. The interior is nearly perfect, the drivers side head rest has a split in it. It has its,original wheels,radiator,carb,intake and exhaust manifolds. The exhaust appears to be original from the manifolds to the mufflers. It has mopar preformance valve covers on it now, but I have some nice correct 67 chrome valve covers that will be on the car.I also have new exhaust tips that will be on the car. This car has one of the best bodies I have seen on a mopar. Every thing works on the car. Has power steering and manual brakes.

The car has it's original fender tag, broadcast sheet,owners manual ,key chain and other paper work. It does not have a certicard. I am located in Louisville, Ky. Asking $25k Thanks for ad.

View attachment 113669View attachment 113670View attachment 113671View attachment 113672View attachment 113673View attachment 113674I have a 67 Plymouth GTX survivor for sale. It still has 100% of its original paint,interior and drive trane. The car is in really nice condition for being all original. The paint is nice but does have some dings,nicks and thin in a couple of places. The interior is nearly perfect, the drivers side head rest has a split in it. It has its,original wheels,radiator,carb,intake and exhaust manifolds. The exhaust appears to be original from the manifolds to the mufflers. It has mopar preformance valve covers on it now, but I have some nice correct 67 chrome valve covers that will be on the car.I also have new exhaust tips that will be on the car. This car has one of the best bodies I have seen on a mopar. Every thing works on the car. Has power steering and manual brakes.

The car has it's original fender tag, broadcast sheet,owners manual ,key chain and other paper work. It does not have a certicard. I am located in Louisville, Ky. Asking $25k Thanks for ad.

I would give it a bit of TLC and raise the price. I think these cars, even the 440, are undervalued. Good luck

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but are you the original owner? The reason i ask, is because the color hue on the fender is brighter and darker than under the hood. If it was original paint, it would be the same color. Just an observance in case the previous owner told you it was original. In any case, it is a very nice car, that should bring good money.

No I am not the original owner, but alot of original paint cars I have seen the paint under hood looks to be a differant shade. I would say maybe has something to do with never being waxed under the hood or anything over 45 years.Could also do to the heat under the hood also.Plus the pics make it look darker than it actually is.
I'm not trying to be a jerk, but are you the original owner? The reason i ask, is because the color hue on the fender is brighter and darker than under the hood. If it was original paint, it would be the same color. Just an observance in case the previous owner told you it was original. In any case, it is a very nice car, that should bring good money.

I doubt the original paint, too.
Outside is darker than the enginebay. From the sun fading the paint outside it could be lighter but not darker

If you ever looked at any of the cars under the survivor tent at the Mopar Nationals and Carlisle you would notice a lot of the cars are a lighter shade under the hood. I would say that the heat from the engine has a lot to do with it. Plus there not that much difference as it appears in the pics. This car still has a lot of the original inspection marks and rubber seals and no evidence of being repainted. It has orange peal and even a couple of runs in the paint.This car has been garaged sense new and has not faded much. There is a couple places where the paint has been waxed down to the primer. Check out the survivor 71 Road Runner on ebay and you will notice the engine compartment is also a little lighter.Thanks
I doubt the original paint, too.
Outside is darker than the enginebay. From the sun fading the paint outside it could be lighter but not darker

Looks like original paint to me...even from the photos. Engine bays never got buffed at the factory, nor did they usually get much love by the owners, hence over 40+ years they oxydize some. As for the outside, he said it was a garage kept car. That will make ALL the difference in the world as to how paint holds up. There is a `65 Impala sitting in my grandmas car shed that has been garaged most all it's like, and while the paint is not quite this good, you can see that it would buff out to something close.

That under-hood area could be buffed out! It would just take some time, getting into the nooks and crannies. Overall that appears to be a well cared for car. Good luck with your sale.

my dream car right there...wish i could afford it...good luck on selling its a awesome 67

I would consider Mopar 4 speed trade.GTS Dart Or GTX

nice very nice I'd keep it if I could those are getting hard to find in good shape :headbang:

I can confirm that the original under hood color looks like a different shade. My 67 Coronet was all original paint and had the same thing. Looks like a cool car, good luck with the sale.

My kind of car!! So many GTX's so little garage space - good luck with the sale, bump for ya....

Bring a trailer, take all of my MOPAR parts and I'll throw in 15K.

Bring a trailer, take all of my MOPAR parts and I'll throw in 15K.
Sell your parts for 10K and throw in that 15k with that and bring your trailer, or you can drive it home. lol. It's on ebay now. See how that goes.

I was kidding, my GTX isn't worth 10K, probably closer to crusher price! Good luck with E bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back