• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 gtx trim

superstock

Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
somewhere in my stash of mopar magazines i think there was a place making the grill and rear tail panel for the trunk for the 67 gtx problem is i cant seem to find it if any one here knows of the place or knows where i need to go please let me know. year one is making the rear panel and tail lights but still need a grill with the tri color bar that sits in the center. i have a pair of headlight bezels that i can use but they need to be redone. if i could find these pices used that would be awsome then all i would have to do is send them out to have them redone. :wav::wav:

i see all the things you mentioned all over eBay now and then. From New. NOS to really crappy "restoreable" items. Just make sure you look closely at the pictures, even ask for extras if you have a question and rarely believe the seller's opinion as to it's condition. "nice" or "clean" usually aren't.

a follow up hint for ebay searching; look for 1967 GTX trim; then try 1967 mopar, or mopar grille, or 1967 gtx grille, or just gtx stuff (you'll get lots of Sea Doo parts that way)! Listers don't always place stuff in the right categories. Look in "all categories", then look in "eBay motors" with the same inquiry and you will see a difference. I looked and looked for a "GTX radiator fan shroud" for my 67. Finally found a nice, not too expensive one under "B-body shroud". Never thought to look there either, just stumbled on it. g'luck

There is only one company that the chrysler rights to the textered argent paint for the rear panel...The king of trim I think is the one...I may be wrong.As far as making new rear panels I relly don,t think anyone is doing that...The guy on ebay selling the rear panels and headlight bezels are just restored...They are not correct because he uses the wrong paint for the rear panel...
Petty Blue 67 GTX

Metro makes the taillight panels

Auto Transport Service
Back