• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Hemi car brakes

Skatpak

Local time
12:17 PM
Reaction score
Who on here is a good one to talk to about the front stock disc brakes on this car? just want to ask a couple questions. Thanks,

What's the conundrum?

looking for suppliers or people that have brake parts, at this time I'm looking for info, when I'm ready ill maybe post in parts wanted but I need to know what I'm getting ahead of time, so this is why I want to talk to someone that has a hemi car or has restored their brakes on their hemi car.

I assume you mean pads/rotors/caliper rebuild kits or calipers..
Master? Booster?
Not to devalue the term"Hemi" , but they're the same a 440 magnum as well.

Craig @mobileparts probably carries some stuff

As mentioned ^^^ above ^^^ I have been the go to guy on this site and planet Earth, because I have
*** N.O.S. *** Front Disc Brake ROTORS, *** N.O.S. *** Asbestos Front Disc Brake Pads --- such that you don't rip up those
Rotors to smithereens with Chineseum garbage..., the Master Cylinder, the Front Brake Hoses, Front U.S.A. Made Inner & Outer
Wheel Bearings & Seals ( the Chineseum have natural warpage new --- Ugh !!!) , and a whoooooooole lot more....

P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested..... Craig.....

And, I BLEED PURPLE --- SKOL VIKINGS,!!!!

I just finished work on my bendix system in my 67 gtx, pm me any questions

Auto Transport Service
Back