• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 67 Plymouth GTX 440HP Automatic - Factory PS, PB and AC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car sale history-

Lots of calls and emails. Lots of great phone discussions. Most potential buyers saw car on Autotrader Classics and I referred them to the B body post for additional information, videos and potential buyer feedback. Not much activity from Craigslist post.

First potential buyer drove nine hours from Mississippi to look at the car and passed at 30K. Currently has a 67 GTX clone and 70 Roadrunner. I posted his feedback above.

Second potential buyer from Connecticut had me take the car to a local classic car shop for them to drive it, put it on a lift, take pictures, check it over and give him a market evaluation as opposed to him coming to see it. They charged him $250 for this an gave the car a good review. He texted me that he was going to pass on my car and try to get back the 67 GTX he recently sold to a friend in a moment of weakness when he needed the money.

Third potential buyer looked at this last Sunday offered me 27K and I turned it down. I told him my bottom number was 30K before he drove three hour from Ocala, FL to look at it. Currently has a 74 GTO.

Fourth potential buyer from Tampa that looked at it today offered me 30K that I accepted. He plans to pick up the car this week. Had a late 60's Mopar back in the day, but it has been a while.

Thanks for all the feedback, advice and encouragement. This car could never have gotten done without this site. I am hoping the car has a shot at another 51 years on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back