• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Plymouth GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonleyDuster

Local time
1:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Actual GTX, 440, AT, PS, PB, 8 3/4, original engine, non original trans. clear title in my name. I have been working on this car for about a year now. Rebuilt engine, trans, interior.

This morning while moving it around the garage, the engine started knocking. A familiar rod bearing knock. I assembled the engine myself and have done many before. I put alot of work into this car and am not sure I want to pull and fix the engine again.

Just want to know if anyone would pay a reasonable price for the car as-is. I would like to see if there is any interest here.

Attachments

• DSCF0013.jpg
    DSCF0013.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 2,025
  • DSCF0015.jpg
    DSCF0015.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 1,851
  • DSCF0016.jpg
    DSCF0016.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 1,778
I think you would be wise to put your price on it as others may not have the same definition of "reasonable" as you do.

That sounds very reasonable, I would think someone would be very happy to pay that for a real GTX! Good Luck

Besides the clock any other options?* grand seems like a steal to me..
Petty Blue 67 GTX

standard equipped, not sure what other options came on them. would consider a trade/partial trade. I'm more of a 68-70 body style and prefer small blocks.

Do you have any more pictures of the car? How does the underside look? Thanks

8K is a great price.

Vynil top?

Wish you were close, I'd be interested.

yes, new vinyl top. new exhaust, seat vinyl, carpet, headliner, brake cylinders, gauges refurbished, solid floors and trunk.

I'm not gonna sell it for that. I think I'll let it sit til I get ready to fix it.

Now you got the right idea!:idea1: Hang on to it , you will want to get back on it soon enough. If you let it go cheap, you will regret it. Unless you really need the money keep it, you won't be able to replace it down the road for what these vultures are offering.

68sportsattilliteragtop...that is real good honest advice you gave to him...you have just restored my faith in the forum....thank-you

The $8000 price is more than a reasonable price!If I didn't have so many projects I'd buy it! So hang on to it,the frustation will pass and you'll be glad you didn't sell it.

trade

considering any trades?
like a ral 71 roadrunner
383 /auto/ tag matches /vin/rear panel/ no build sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back