• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 r/t coronet

Dgc

Local time
7:00 AM
Reaction score
just made a deal on a r/t had many coronets over the yrs but this is my first r/t its a great car not much rust runs and drives numbers match lots of documentation and a unique color combo
so this is one im doing for myself and will keep.wont do much till winter to busy with work . but she will be in the garage soon and will post pics at some point

good find I always liked the 67 coronet rt nice car

Ive been a big fan of the 66-67 coronet since my first car was a 66 coronet convertible kinda pumped about this one thats why im doing it for myself all stock and nos except the brakes ill upgrade them cause it will be out of the garage and driven on nice days and dont want to eat some little honda that stops short in front of me lol

just found out the body shop I use closed up shop now thats a big pia. I can weld floor and truck pans and even block a car but havent done any welding on body panels, not sure what ill do now finding another shop at fair price wont be easy

Auto Transport Service
Back