• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Currently looking into this '67 Coronet

If the underside looks as good as the rest of your pics, that has to be a good buy, isn't it?

Paint jobs are not cheap anymore but if the car is solid it sounds like a good deal.

For $11,000 (US), I would definitely buy! It looks like everything is there and in good shape. Even if you have to replace a few rusty or worn-out parts, you'll still be $ ahead.

No.. no they're not!
If my car ever gets a paint job, it will be because I did it in my garage with a case of spray paint!

It's not that I don't think the work is worth the price. It's because, if had $10,000 to spend on my car, I would be looking at new motors, suspension, etc. If that was all done, then I would probably buy a new project car.

Look under that trim over the rear wheels.

A- that area can rust on these 66/67 cars

B- that area is real hard to fix and have look right

C- that trim traps dirt and leaves...which promotes rust
Joe Phillips Restorations makes very nice quarters and (I believe lowers for 66-7 b bodies). This not a scam!! Almost impossible to recommend a business on some sites.

Auto Transport Service
Back