• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 67 Satellite, GTX, Belvedere Dash Chrome & Bezels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hall

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:51 AM
Reaction score
I would like to find some really nice 67 dash bezels. Flasher, brake, lighter, radio and ignition, in very good to excellent condition. I will also consider NOS if any is out there. I would also like to find great condition lower dash chrome. I have bought a reproduction steering wheel collar, it's an excellent reproduction piece, but makes the rest look bad. The other pieces I would like to find is rust free roof rail inside pieces. I have some 67 Coronet dash bezels and knobs that I can trade or just give me a picture and price. Thanks for the ad. PM replies.

hey - if u have..or find a push-on heater button please let me know - my car is a 67 gtx, hoping they use the same buttons... thanks

They use the same knobs/buttons. If I have any spares, I will let you know.

I'll have to do some digging, but I should have the lower trim in good shape. No idea what it's worth though.

I'll have to do some digging, but I should have the lower trim in good shape. No idea what it's worth though.
Send me a PM if you find them. Thanks

Will do. Would you mind sending me a PM with pix of what you currently have? Just to help me remember what I'm looking for and how many pieces? I'm thinking there are 4 pieces. 2 uprights with corners and the 2 lower straight pieces that connect to the column trim. Does that sound right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back