• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Satellite question

Back in the day (around probably 77) I bought a 67 Satellite with a 383 and a 4 speed. Unfortunately in my mis-spent youth I destroyed the car (some of it wasn't my fault but a lot of it was). Anyway, I wondering how rare that car was? I have always kind of looked for another but never did find one and then moved onto E bodies and some newer B bodies. More recently (since 2000) I have acquired and still have a 70 Challenger, 73 Cuda, 70 Roadrunner, 71 Charger and a 68 Barracuda.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of my ill fated satellite but it was like B7 (maybe B5) blue, had a black interior with buckets and a console.

So the question is were there many 4spd 67 Satellites made? Maybe one day I will find another or even a GTX.
What model was it? Deluxe post sedan, 440, 500, GTX? 383 2 barrel or 4 barrel?

It was a straight up Satellite with a 383 4 barrel 4 speed.
According to my book they made 25 2 door post Coronets with a 383-4 barrel-4 speed. 504 Coronet 440's, 766 Coronet 500's, and the RT's only came with a 440 or Hemi.

If you are asking me that is dark green metallic
GG1 is a good color, I have one in a GTX
Resized_20201230_102406.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back