• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68 69 70 "3 Curve" Rear Glass 1 Tinted 3 Clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

6pktgo

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:04 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Good original rear glass for 68 to 70 B Body 2 door (except Charger) . I have 1 tinted & 3 clear, $200 each. Pick up only, but I maybe able to help with delivery, Send a email address in a PM, for condition & pics. Thanks FBBO

Sold, 2 clear, I have a clear & a tinted left, Thanks to FBBO

Last edited:
I'm interested in the clear, can you pm me a few pics? How is it for scratches?

Only one very slight scratch in the center. It`s VERY difficult to see ,even within a couple feet. The guy that came here & bought two ,said he should have taken all three, they`re that nice. The tinted one never made it down out of the rafters. Send me a "Private Conversation" with your email address. Thanks

You'll never get them to show in a picture. Mid glass very light "snow brush" scratch about 2" long. Only one that I saw in that pane while I was cleaning it with glass cleaner and a micro cloth. I should have bought it as well, as one that I thought was better and brought home...I missed a swirl scratch in the bottom right "wing".

You'll never get them to show in a picture. Mid glass very light "snow brush" scratch about 2" long. Only one that I saw in that pane while I was cleaning it with glass cleaner and a micro cloth. I should have bought it as well, as one that I thought was better and brought home...I missed a swirl scratch in the bottom right "wing".
Perfect tks for your input. I'm trying to make arrangements to pick it up

Pretty hard to get good pictures of clear glass.

IMG_2531.JPG IMG_2529.JPG IMG_2530.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back