• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68 69 70 Quarter Window Assemblies

Status
Not open for further replies.

6pktgo

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:41 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a few sorted sets of assemblies from many years of junkyarding. None are perfect pristine condition but very usable as they are or clean them up for a higher end resto.
One side $195 or both sides $350. You get EVERYTHING to make quarter windows operate properly. Regulator w/bolts, big aluminum bracket (a couple need broken bolts removed ,most don't) all tracks ,other brackets & stops (some need new bands) ,w/bolts & good functional rollers & guides.
I have a lot of extra pieces that I'll sell much cheaper, cause most need to be cleaned up. All are + shipping

20220704_123301.jpg

20220704_123313.jpg

20220704_123253.jpg

There are NO broken off bolts in any of big aluminum brackets ,in any of the 5 complete sets & some have the original glass retainer bolts included.

20220707_192243.jpg

If you can do $195 shipped for the Drivers side to 48180 I can send the money today.

Not sure if you've been paying attention to shipping lately but I just shipped a big aluminum bracket only ,it weighed 3 lbs packed, to Texas & It cost $38 !!

Not sure if you've been paying attention to shipping lately but I just shipped a big aluminum bracket only ,it weighed 3 lbs packed, to Texas & It cost $38 !!
Yea I havent been paying attention to that so it will have to wait till the 15th for me to get it from you. I hope you'll have a drivers side left for me.

$260 shipping included for one side,
$450 shipping included for both sides.
(On mainland US or Canada )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back