• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68-69 B body Black headliner front

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE 1968-69 B Body Front headliner black painted front of windshield molding.Original paint no need to refinish this molding. Price $25.00 plus $15.00 shipping Bob Horman

68-69 Black inside 1.JPG

68-69 Black inside 2.JPG

Hi I need all the inside roof trim do u have any more 68 coroner ht, mine is buried in shop some where, wont find them till i buy another set so my wife says

ok will take the trim you have here , pm for address

ok will take the trim you have here , pm for address
Hello Bob Horman here. I just noticed you posted about my inside roof trim Black. This is from a 1968 Dodge Charger. I have 3 of them for sale. I hope to here more from you. Please get back to me I also have pair of black A pillar plastic from Dodge Charger 2 door car. These should fit your Dodge Coronet. thanks for your interest Bob Horman

Hello Bob Horman here. I just noticed you posted about my inside roof trim Black. This is from a 1968 Dodge Charger. I have 3 of them for sale. I hope to here more from you. Please get back to me I also have pair of black A pillar plastic from Dodge Charger 2 door car. These should fit your Dodge Coronet. thanks for your interest Bob Horman
Sorry I don't ship to Canada. Folks might want to know why I don"t ship to Canada is because I am wheel chair bound. I have scooter but standing and filling out forms to ship to Canada is bad news. I don't have use of my legs standing. Bob Horman

ok understand my son in electric wheel chair also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back