• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 68-69 B Body Bucket Seat Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

blewbyoutobad

Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of B Body Tracks ( R & L) with knobs and springs (exceptions, 1 track needs a pair of small yellow springs and both tracks need wire that connects the two track adjuster levers together under the seat). The left set does not have mounting studs pressed in. These are not rusty but have been blasted, cleaned and painted with a 2 part semi gloss black and slide easily. I think I have some seat track mounting nuts and will throw in what I have. I do not have the round spacers that go between the floor and the base of the track. The pictures are of the right hand side as I am in process of finishing up the left hand side. I will post picks of them when I finish in the next couple of days.
Price is firm at $250 and you pay for the ride.
Thanks FBBO

KIMG2159.JPG KIMG2160.JPG KIMG2163.JPG KIMG2162.JPG KIMG2153.JPG KIMG2155.JPG KIMG2154.JPG KIMG2157.JPG KIMG2156.JPG KIMG2158.JPG

Would like to buy them if still available
Yes sir they are, but I have mis-placed the large spring for the left side. Are you willing to wait for me to get a new one and I will hold them for you until I receive. Should be able to ship sometime next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back