• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68-69 B-body Lower Dash Pad and Glove Box Door - Black - Reduced Price - More Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichWM23V0A

Local time
5:27 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
These came off of a parts car I have - 69 Road Runner. I tried to research the exact fitment but I'm not 100% sure. Please see pictures.

The lower pad has some splits - see pictures but all mounting studs look to be intact. The glove box door is very nice, some light scratches - almost looks like something was put on the dash and they tried to remove.

Reduced Price:
$150 $125 for both + shipping. Located in metro Detroit area. Thanks FBBO!

image9.jpeg

image8.jpeg
image7.jpeg

image6.jpegimage5.jpegimage4.jpeg

Adding a couple more pictures of the glove box door. Hinge in good shape - works by hand. Nice shape.

IMG_0065.jpgIMG_0066.jpg

Last edited:
I have an interest in the glove box door if you are willing to separate. I would like to come look at it if possible, also Metro Detroit area.

I have an interest in the glove box door if you are willing to separate. I would like to come look at it if possible, also Metro Detroit area.
Sure that works for me. PM me and we can make arrangements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back