• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68-69 B body seat back foam new

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannadrag

Local time
4:02 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
The werent needed as mine were really nice.
2 new unused Legendary seat back foam peices for a 68 and 69 B body bucket seat.Its just the backs,i did need the bottoms.$50.00 plus the ride

MVC-137S.JPG

Jay- pm me your address plus shpg quote to iowa 50616 Postal M.O, ok?

Can these pieces be used in 69 charger with head rest or are they for 68 n .early 69 models. If they will work im interested and i would have to make arrangements to ship to canada

Jay- pm me your address plus shpg quote to iowa 50616 Postal M.O, ok?

Roger had a pm right away and the guy said he wants them But if a dont see a payment by the weekend they are yours.I'll let you know this weekend.Jay

I can calculate shipping cost for you and how do you want payment I prefer PayPal. The number is nine zero five four seven eight one seven seven two if you want to call . Steven

Foam for buckets

I can calculate the shipping cost and how do you want payment I prefer to use PayPal if you are hooked up. Thanks Steven give me a call at 905 478 1772
Can these pieces be used in 69 charger with head rest or are they for 68 n .early 69 models. If they will work im interested and i would have to make arrangements to ship to canada

Thats ok i can calculate the shipping,pm me a address.I dont accept paypal,postal money orders or cash works and yes they will fit a charger.

Foam seat pads

thats ok i can calculate the shipping,pm me a address.i dont accept paypal,postal money orders or cash works and yes they will fit a charger.
my mailing address is 21977 warden ave queensville ontario canada l0g 1ro. How does this postal money order work its a long road trip to pay in person . Steven

To much hassle for a large box north of the border so for this one lower 48 guys only and its still available.Might do some trading also,looking for a aftermarket hurst or mr gasket 4 speed shifter.

If there is a will there is a way

to much hassle for a large box north of the border so for this one lower 48 guys only and its still available.might do some trading also,looking for a aftermarket hurst or mr gasket 4 speed shifter.
if i can hook you up with and address in michigan will you still sell and ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back