• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68-69 charger grilles

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970 Roadrunner

Local time
4:12 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
68-69 Charger grilles restored and for sale

Restored 68 and 69 Charger grilles. I always have completed examples for sale or will restore yours, usually within 90 days. All ready to install less the H/L harness. New trim and many other new parts exactly like oem. Delivery available within reason. I will ship also. Many years of experience, and satisfied customers over 13 years now. Just started #107! $2250. Pictures available at any time. PM will get it started.
Thanx, Rod

Attached Images Attached Images

Just wanted to give Rod a plug. Thanks again! His grille restoration work is top notch. I am more than happy with my 68 grille. Dont hesitate to have him restore your grille or purchase outright. His packing was unbelievable so it arrived flawless. I'll include a pic.

Attachments

• photo(46).JPG
    photo(46).JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 148
Thanx for the props. Just trying to help out Charger owners out there to get their rides back on the road. Am starting #114 today and with all your help out there, I'll be able to keep going. Always looking for new customers and grilles for sale/trade/or to restore. Let me know if I can help any of you out.
Thanx again, Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back