• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68/69 GTX glove box trim and radio woodgrain trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwaystar

Local time
9:40 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This piece came out of my 68 GTX. It has a stress crack in the corner, but a good driver piece. Not reproducing these pieces that I am aware of, and I haven't seen any on Ebag or anywhere else.

I am throwing the radio piece in. It has 2 cracks in it, and you may or may not use it. They are reproducing the radio pieces.
$200.00 plus shipping from 17025.
Paypal or postal M/O

DSC05322.jpgDSC05323.jpgDSC05324.jpg.

I'm looking for one, but I already have one with cracks. Looks good other than the cracks good luck Peter

Is this piece still available?

Last edited:
Is this piece still available?

I have the hockey stick piece for above the glove box door from a 1968 GTX. Plastic needs buffed - but no deep scratches or breaks. $150 includes postage. ( USA only )

Panel is SOLD !!!!

Last edited:
I have the hockey stick piece for above the glove box door from a 1968 GTX. Plastic needs buffed - but no deep scratches or breaks. $150 includes postage. ( USA only )
Ok perfect. I am in 04090. How would you like to proceed with payment?

Ok Dave. Thank You. I will send you a check in the mail tomorrow morning.

Matt Szczygiel
140 Edgewood Rd,
Wells, Maine

Thank You, and if you find any more GTX parts please send me a PM.

Matt

Ok Dave. Thank You. I will send you a check in the mail tomorrow morning.

Matt Szczygiel
140 Edgewood Rd,
Wells, Maine

Thank You, and if you find any more GTX parts please send me a PM.

Matt

I don't have any other parts currently - but if I run across anything I'll drop you a note. This panel is in quite nice condition - I think you will be happy with it !

Thank you Dave, I'm sure I will be

Tracking number for the package is:
I sent it first class, priority with $200 insurance.

Best of luck on your project !!!!!

Dave,

Thanks again. The check is in the mail this morning. Please let me know when you receive payment. I appreciate it very much.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back