• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68/69 Interior Parts for Superbee

Status
Not open for further replies.
texas69bee I already sent him a message about the console and that is what his is asking about. I want to thank you for your help. Mike

texas69bee already been talking with him about the Console. I want to thank you for your help. Thanks Mike

do you still have pedals and do you have column for floor shift

Would you have the seat belts for the front buckets? Thanks.

If you haven't sold those upper interior side panels yet, I'd like to buy them. Thanks!

rear side panels still available

Price for all gauges, switches, dimmer wheels, etc thatfit 68-7@ rally's gauges.non rallye stuff will still work (except actual gauges). Bezels and all I interested in. Devin pm me back ofallon missouri

68 Killerbee are you looking for just the rallye stuff or both ??? I have a complete non rallye dash (A/C) it has all the gauges and switches, wiring harness and the frame. I think the only things that are missing is the lock and hinge to the glove box. I don't have anymore rallye dash stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back