• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68 - 69 Plymouth Dodge B Body Front Bench Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_srt10

Local time
12:16 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
68 - 69 Plymouth Dodge B Body Front Bench Seat.

Pictures show condition.

Also have a non matching rear seat for same models that will go with the bench seat.

$550

Location Bristol, TN.

IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3849.jpg

IMG_3850.jpg

Thanks. I'm mostly looking to get some that recline as i have the sedan and don't need the fold forward action.

Checked the measurements on seat.

It will require a custom pallet along with rachet straps, plastic covering, etc. to prep for shipment.

I estimate to acquire all the items needed to place on pallet and actual shipping around $600.

It would be traveling from TN all the way to state of Maine therfore quite a distance.

I dont mind shipping if you are willing to pay the cost.

I've shipped thos seats thru Fastenal...cheep!

Checked the measurements on seat.

It will require a custom pallet along with rachet straps, plastic covering, etc. to prep for shipment.

I estimate to acquire all the items needed to place on pallet and actual shipping around $600.

It would be traveling from TN all the way to state of Maine therfore quite a distance.

I dont mind shipping if you are willing to pay the cost.
OK thanks. Going to think on it for a bit. I appreciate all your efforts. What kind of payment, or how I should say

Colbra2015 clean out your in box is full !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back