• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68 & 69 Satellites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizard

Local time
3:24 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
68 and 69 Sattelites. Red one 318 car. All mostly 318 cars. Mostly shell and have complete rears drum to drum. Rust on some/most of the rails. No titles for any of them. All have rusty floors throughout. $1300.00 EA.

IMG_1429.JPG IMG_1756.JPG IMG_1262.JPG IMG_1263.JPG IMG_1260.JPG IMG_1271.JPG IMG_1278.JPG IMG_1281.JPG IMG_1629.JPG IMG_1648.JPG

Last edited:
You really have to careful spelling Satellite correctly in your ad's as when people search for these they usually don't try common misspellings. A lot of people do misspell satellite and I have found GREAT deals on ebay due to misspellings.

ps. the 69 fender mounted turn indicators are rad. The 68's, not so much.

You really have to careful spelling Satellite correctly in your ad's as when people search for these they usually don't try common misspellings. A lot of people do misspell satellite and I have found GREAT deals on ebay due to misspellings.

ps. the 69 fender mounted turn indicators are rad. The 68's, not so much.

Thnk You. Will change the spelling.

tried to pm you cant for some reason can you call me........l....... im in camp hill and want to come out to your yard to see what you have thanks

Will call you. My inbox is full. I have to clean it out. That is why you cannot start a conversation with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Your In Box is still full. Please contact me when you get it emptied. I'm looking for some '69 parts.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back