• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68/70 b body rear window trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

3white74

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:57 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
68'/70 rear window trim...a couple of complete sets $150 each plus ship...$25 each for individual pieces..plus ship...thx, fbbo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 322
68'/70 rear window trim...a couple of complete sets $150 each plus ship...$25 each for individual pieces..plus ship...thx, fbbo
Happy i found site,bought a 68 RR last month that has been sitting for 20-25 yrs,hoping to bring her back to life,saw your listing,need lower rear window trim on driver side...alanw8368

Hello Steve I am going to put together a list of parts tonight for my 68 RR and get back to you,I'm a paypal customer so this should help,I am in Troy,Mi...Al

Hey I need the two upper pieces for the rear trim. I already have the complete trim but the upper pieces have a bend in each one. I'm hoping to find real nice replacements. Please let me know. Tks

Also need the driver side drip rail end piece for 68 RR post car...Al

Please call me or text at call call [ Deleted by staff - No phone numbers in posts - use PM to communicate ] so I can purchase those exterior trim parts,thank you Al

Also need the drip rail end piece on driver side/post car/68 RR/alanw8368

Full rear set still available $125 shipped in usa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back