• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68-70 B Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Local time
8:08 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a plymouth B body. Specifically a 1968/1970 B body 2-door. I prefer a Satellite. Budget is 8-9k ish I can likely ad more cash. Willing to look at unfinished projects perhaps an old race car etc.

Please reply in PM with pics and a price.

Prefer within driving short distance of central Oregon.

Still looking. Later in the month would be better.

I probably have about another month to deal with this. Prefer to do face to face and am reasonably willing to travel from Reno, Sacramento through Oregon up to Seattle if I have to.

Rollers are ok. Would prefer a complete car though. Budget has a little more flex now.

PM me if you have anything.

Willing to look at earlier B bodies. Will be in the Tri-Cities of Washington area the first week of August.

If you are open to earlier models, and a little higher budget.. I have a '66 satellite. Waiting on a trans seal, and will be running/driving. new dual exhaust, all new brakes with disc up front, new wheels/tires.. new carpet. Its a buckets/console car.. Needs some quarter work.. and small areas on the front floor boards.. (have new floor pans, not quarters) Im at $12K running and driving though.. Outside of Spokane WA about 2 hrs northeast of Tri-cities..

No I did not do the sanding on the car, thats how I bought it.. I do have all the trim for it too

294900556_1740909919593513_3756925396132293467_n.jpg

295079688_1740910079593497_8038649232985737889_n.jpg

If you are open to earlier models, and a little higher budget.. I have a '66 satellite. Waiting on a trans seal, and will be running/driving. new dual exhaust, all new brakes with disc up front, new wheels/tires.. new carpet. Its a buckets/console car.. Needs some quarter work.. and small areas on the front floor boards.. (have new floor pans, not quarters) Im at $12K running and driving though.. Outside of Spokane WA about 2 hrs northeast of Tri-cities..

No I did not do the sanding on the car, thats how I bought it.. I do have all the trim for it too

View attachment 1319085

View attachment 1319086
That is a cool car. I really want a 68-70 though. I am going to keep looking and something will turn up I imagine once fall hits. Thank you for the offer.

I will be in Washington around the Tri Cities next week if you got anything.

I am still looking. I'd consider adding a trade and some cash. I know this is "Mopar or no car" territory but I do have a nice DD 2011 Camaro SS LS3 6-speed manual or a 55 Chevy 2-door post that is a very solid project car. I don't typically do Chevy's but I have these and they are good cars. I really enjoy driving the Camaro.

Due to my work I need to keep my search down to Oregon or very northern NV/CA.

Still looking, willing to look at cars from 62 -70. I have some love for 62-65's. Rollers considered. Budget can be increased a bit.

Closer to Central Oregon the better.

I *think* I have the car finally. Will know more by later this
weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back