• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68-70 belt moldings

Status
Not open for further replies.

70 Viper

Local time
7:02 PM
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals, I am still looking for a pair of Plymouth not Dodge belt moldings that sit below window on quarter panel for my Roadrunner post car. I have Dodge ones which are too short (see pics for measurement to check against yours) to fit opening. I can make a set of hard top ones work if any are available. I believe they were more common on Satellites? I have a postal address in the US if you don't wish to post internationally.
2015-10-25-18-04-11-jpg.jpg
2015-10-25-18-04-18-jpg.jpg

Are the curved sections the same between Plymouth and Dodge? If so I have the driver's side one. But I assume that you would want to wait until a full set is available.

:thumbsup:

Are the curved sections the same between Plymouth and Dodge? If so I have the driver's side one. But I assume that you would want to wait until a full set is available.

:thumbsup:
Unfortunately not, the curved pieces are the ones I need. The door pieces are identical between Dodge and Plymouth but the curved piece on the Dodge is slightly shorter. My picture shows the general length of the Dodge curved piece . Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back