• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68-70 Coronet Pic Thread

Here is mine wish I had funds to put it the way I would like it.
Full Passenger Side.jpg

Full Passenger Side.jpg

^Yep thats an Australian Chrysler Charger looks like an E38?

Finally got my Coronet back from the painter, although it still needs the final touch up's, cut and polish. Hopefully that'll happen sooner rather then later. PS that's my boy, pantless and supervising.

735047_551726131504185_168048946_n.jpg
774422_551726111504187_1890905606_o.jpg

Had to logo to post this pic I came across, absolutely love it!

photo.jpg

^Yep thats an Australian Chrysler Charger looks like an E38?

Finally got my Coronet back from the painter, although it still needs the final touch up's, cut and polish. Hopefully that'll happen sooner rather then later. PS that's my boy, pantless and supervising.

View attachment 99314
View attachment 99315

I love black B bodies! Nice Coronet for sure.

nice Malicious, what colour interior will it have, and will it have a stripe etc?

I am HEAD OVER HEELS in love with this car and have been since I saw it on an episode of Big Muscle on Youtube!!! Does the owner post here?

attachment.jpg

nice Malicious, what colour interior will it have, and will it have a stripe etc?

Currently I have black and Dark green interiour parts. Pretty sure I'll end up with black as the seats are recent retrims and are in black, but Dark green is tempting. I'd rather not Dye the interiour either. Too picky for it to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Currently I have black and Dark green interiour parts. Pretty sure I'll end up with black as the seats are recent retrims and are in black, but Dark green is tempting. I'd rather not Dye the interiour either. Too picky for it to be honest.

nice man sounds good. I wouldn't dye the interior either when places like classic industries can provide complete interior kits at discount prices. They're dealers for AMD parts too. I intend to go black with red interior and red 68 Bee stripe with mine.

I donno if I'd call the prices discount! haha but they're not tooo horrid. To be honest, it will probably go back together as black/dark green and I'll swap bits over as I have the spare funds.

BTW why black, that maroon is a nice colour! Was chating to a guy that owns a numbers 68 RT last weekend and his was a similar maroon, looked real good!

Here is mine that I just picked up a week ago, needs new paint and interior etc. But happy to be an owner.IMG-20130211-00093.jpgIMG-20130211-00094.jpg

Super pics, guys.. I'm kinda partial to red because that's what I bought back in '68.But all the colors look good on Coronets.

Auto Transport Service
Back