• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68-70 Door seals New in Wrapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleredcoffin

Local time
8:31 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
These are new in the wrapper. Never opened, The last time I listed these for some reason, I did not post pictures.. Sorry about that. No, I`m not a SCAMMER like someone said I might be. Yes I only accept US Postal money orders.. Researched, you will find close to 50% of sellers require postal money orders too. I just choose to put it in every listing so you know what will be required to purchase the item. Yes, I`m Ron Johnson and I do sell my parts for less usually. Thanks to all of you who have said you buy or have bought from me before in the last listing. Hopefully this clears up some of the Confusion/Pot stirring I received from the last time I listed these..Located in Keene NH. I only accept US Postal money orders only. PART # can be seen in pictures.$90.....I have gotten to know many of you on his forum in a short time and have enjoyed the conversations and phones calls. Keep watcng for more of my parts. Thanks and Have a Good
Holiday season.Ron J

DSC06941.JPG

DSC06942.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back