• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68-70 Heater control sliders (3 pcs)

69 GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:13 AM
Reaction score
icmb880103.jpg

1968-1970 Heater/AC Control Push Button Sliders Set (W/O AC)
SKU: RRICMB880103

Premium heater/non air conditioning control components for all 1968-70 Mopar B-Body cars. These reproductions are manufactured from OE-style injection molded plastic to provide an authentic . . .

So I found these on the Early Bird site, but they don't ship to the USA. He said he got them from Classic, but I can't find them on the web site. Anyone have any other sources? I don't like the decals, look to cheesy to me. Thanks for the help.

Might need one the fine Canadians on this board to help you out.. I can only half do it..

Wonder why it is only a 3pc set. What are you supposed to do about the other 4 buttons? AC cars have 7 sliders.

I realize that, but the description says

MB880103 - 1968-70 Mopar B-Body Without AC 3 Piece Heater Push Button Sliders Set
Reproduction heater and AC control push-buttons for 1968-70 B -Body models without AC. Manufactured from OE-style injection-molded plastic to provide an authentic replacement for faded, cracked or broken originals

It's just a little confusing that it says it is for Non-AC cars, then the next line says "Reproduction heater and AC control push buttons" Seems like conflicting statements.

I will call classic and see what they say.
I tried to order but came up discontinued.

No luck at classic, even when I gave them their own part #

No luck at classic, even when I gave them their own part #
The listing says "Coming Soon", so they aren't there yet. They are more than likely determining if it is cost worthy to make depending on demand. If you want them, call and say so, the more people do, the better chance they will get made.

Auto Transport Service
Back