• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68-70 mopar b body storage unit for sale $9,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWS71

Local time
9:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Purchased a storage unit in los angles area completley full of 68-70 mopar b body parts some A body all orignal mopar parts Lots of trim, bezels, interior parts, engine parts, crate full of heads, cams rods pistons carbs distributors,radiators, dash frames, consoles, bell housings, wheels, glass, window regulators, dash parts, clusters, steering wheels, soft parts door panels arms rests visors, wiring, gagues, seats, everything you could ever think of. Selling as whole lot as of right now if no takers then will start selling individual parts. $9,500 Have not seen any rare stuff as of yet 6pack or hemi but have not started pulling things out.

2012-11-16_12-14-03_59.jpg2012-11-16_12-14-15_927.jpg2012-11-16_12-14-20_390.jpg2012-11-16_12-14-24_742.jpg

Modified by staff-NO email addresses or telephone numbers permitted in ads

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you get that on "storage Wars"? Looks like there is a lot of good stuff there. Don't know if anybody would/could buy the whole unit. You might have to take some time and catalog the items to sell individually. Best of luck selling whichever way you go.

I bought a similar lot of A body stuff last year for $1000. I made very good money on it...BUT, at least half of the stuff in the lot was damaged, tweaked, worn out or just plain undesirable by man or beast. If I were you,I'd go through it pretty thoroughly before you offer it for sale.

If nobody offers me anything on the whole lot I’mpurchasing a 40ft container to store everything and will inventory and sellparts individually

If nobody offers me anything on the whole lot I’mpurchasing a 40ft container to store everything and will inventory and sellparts individually

If i were you thats what i would do.

u have any 318 4 barrel intakes and carbs? also need a timing cover for 318,, a 4barrel and intake for a 440 and a deeper oil pan..plus all the brackets and motor mounts,id be interested in any of that stuff and still need much more for car i didnt list..if u sell piece by piece let me know

I have an edelbrock 318 intake in there, no timing covers, I belive i do have a 440 stock intake, and a deep oil pan not sure on the part numbers on either i can get them if your interested, do have motor mounts

- - - Updated - - -

No bench seats do have the split bench fold down

Looking for a 68 non rally instrument cluster in workable looking shape. Also a steering wheel.

Do you have any front and rear door pads in dark green for a r/t charger 68 or 69 and upper front door pads in same colour would be nice

I'll take the Coronet taillight trim panel that is standing up in the first picture on the left.

Bumpiddy bump . . Following up for info on a possible non rallye cluster for a 68 coronet?

How about some decent door cards to go with it and make it worth your while ?

helloooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back