• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68-70 Mopar woodgrain steering wheel and blue horn pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar_70

Local time
8:07 AM
Reaction score
looking for a 1968-1970 Mopar woodgrain steering wheel. Would like to have Blue horn pad, but will consider all for sale. I will buy blue horn pad separately as well. Good condition preferred. Please PM thanks.

Note: I am interested in a 68/69 or 70 wheel. Either wheel will work for me, you can always buy the correct retainer and make any wheel work for any year. Thanks.

IMG_3653.JPG

Last edited:
Keep in mind that the 1970 version is different from 68-69. '70 has a larger center because the ignition is in the steering column in 1970.

Keep in mind that the 1970 version is different from 68-69. '70 has a larger center because the ignition is in the steering column in 1970.

Thanks, but I'm aware of that. The Wheel itself is the same pretty well(slight color difference) besides holes for retainer plastic ring on 1970. You can always buy the correct retainer and make any wheel work. Horn pad would cover up holes anyways if you were to use a 70 wheel on a 68/69. Hardest part seems to be finding the blue horn pad, everyone for sale is black it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back