• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 68-70 quarter window regulator spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungGun87

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:51 PM
Reaction score
was evaporusting the passenger quarter window regulator today and the spring didn't come out the same way it went in
wondering if anyone has this part as i really don't want to buy a whole regulator and can't find any repops
thanks

20220921_201346.jpg20220921_201359.jpg

front passenger regulator spring broke too if anyone has that also
2 for 4, ha!
20220922_160310.jpg

got the front one thanks to mopar john
if anyone has one for the rear regulator i'd appreciate it
i do believe they're the same for left side and right just not front to back

unfortunately not
those all have 6 coils and the one i need has 5 - i go by the center out as marked in this pic
thank you though
rs1.png

How is it that you are breaking yours? I do not want to do the same thing. I'll check my parts for one.

I was trying to clean the regulators in evaporust without having to take them apart and I guess there was just enough rust in some areas of the spring that when eaten away caused the spring to give way and break apart due to the force that's on them. In hindsight I probably should have bead blasted the regulators but didn't really want media getting inside any moving parts. I believe that 70 Satellite should be the same, I'll start a PM.

Hi,
Yes I am looking for a 7 coil for a 1971 Charger SE Rear RH 1/4 passenger power window regulator spring. Mine went missing. the picture below is the left hand regulator spring. Will these spring LH or RH specific? Please get back to me on price. Victor Dominato

LH Passenger Window 1971 Charger SE.jpg

Victor, please read rules for posting in the classifieds....thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Yes I am looking for a 7 coil for a 1971 Charger SE Rear RH 1/4 passenger power window regulator spring. Mine went missing. the picture below is the left hand regulator spring. Will these spring LH or RH specific? Please get back to me on price. Victor Dominato cell: 519-981-9669, [email protected]

View attachment 1424190
Will do. But I won't be able to until next weekend when I return from my trip.

Vinny came through on the last spring I've been hunting. I'll be marking this thread found. Maybe a mod can look after Victor leaving his phone # on a public thread? Never know what kind of nefarious creatures are out there these days. Be safe guys and good luck on your parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back