• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68-70 Tic Toc Tach Gauge Cluster - $400

Status
Not open for further replies.

superbee_68

Local time
2:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is a 68-70 tic toc tach gauge cluster. It is complete, just needs minor restoration. PM with questions or if you want my phone number.

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpg

Yep. It has the clock, but not the tachometer. Also, it may be 68 or 69, but not 1970. The '70 models didn't have the chrome hazard flasher switch as it was moved to the steering column. Could still be a good core for someone.

Good luck with the sale, superbee_68.

Wow, do I feel dumb. Didn't realize 70 was different, and didn't even notice it was just a clock.

Looks like a 1969 model.

68's had different finish on the front .. vertical lines .. on Coronet's anyway. Not sure on Chargers

Upon request, I have verified that the cluster did not come from a charger. It's from one of the other b-bodies. After embarrassing myself, I realize that this cluster is not worth $400 because it does not have a tachometer. I would change the price on the first post but can't seem to figure out how to do it. If your interested, just shoot me an offer for what it's really worth.

Sold the cluster on eBay two weeks ago. Sorry for taking this long to update the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back