• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68-9 Coronet 500 wagon trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_HEMI_GTX

Local time
10:26 AM
Reaction score
looking for the body side trim mouldings for a 68-9 Dodge Coronet 500 station wagon... this would be the trim that surrounds the woodgrain on the sides... Also looking for tailgate trim for the same...

Thanks!!

I have an Nos pot metal piece for the one qtr. panel that out lines the woodgrain if interested..

Here it is. It's Nos with the dried out wrapper, still has the stud protector and the hardware to install. Nice paint and has a few bubbles starting in the chrome upon close inspection. Let me know....

IMG_1201.JPG IMG_1202.JPG IMG_1203.JPG IMG_1204.JPG

This may be 68-70 Plymouth Sport Satellite only but I thought I saw it on Dodge wagons too...

17894819416_017a81f3d7_LI.jpg

I have a pair of Nos roof rack pot metal ends...

Just saw them the other day when I got that other nos molding out. They are stored away will post pics when I get them out and price them.... I also have an nos reverse lamp assembly...

Just saw them the other day when I got that other nos molding out. They are stored away will post pics when I get them out and price them.... I also have an nos reverse lamp assembly...

good deal, I would be interested in all of it.. thank you

Here is the lamp awhile. Still have to get the Roof rack pieces...

IMG_0303.JPG IMG_0304.JPG IMG_0305.JPG IMG_0306.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back