• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 b body pieces

68sportsatelliteragtop

Local time
12:18 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking through this section of the forum, looks like some of you could use pieces off my Coronet. It is on its way to the crusher soon so check out my posting in the parts section titled LAST CALL.

Attachments

• IMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0458.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG_0463.jpg
    IMG_0463.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 440
how much for drivers side inner fender ?

Gee.... why crush it at all? Maybe someone close by wants a serious project?... I started with way less. Wish I lived closer, it would be awesome finished beside my 68 500 hardtop!

Before you crush it I'm sure you could sell the car to someone for more than what the salvage yard would give you. I'm pretty sure Coronet covertibles are rare. I'm not telling you what to do but I'd much rather see that car sold to someone that could possibly use this car than to see it crushed. It looks to be a solid car. I agree with the post above, if I was closer I'd take it off your hands. It may not look like much but to alot of Mopar guys, this car looks like gold.

Before you crush it I'm sure you could sell the car to someone for more than what the salvage yard would give you. I'm pretty sure Coronet covertibles are rare. I'm not telling you what to do but I'd much rather see that car sold to someone that could possibly use this car than to see it crushed. It looks to be a solid car. I agree with the post above, if I was closer I'd take it off your hands. It may not look like much but to alot of Mopar guys, this car looks like gold.

And that's the problem with this hobby right there.

This car was sitting in the woods for at least 10 years. I found it by accident and I bought it from the property owner.The car has no title, no unibody below the rockers, and lots and lots of mud in any body panel that doesn't look rusted out. I have saved all the convert. only parts and have sent 15 pieces of this car to all over North America for other peoples projects.I guess if you had the skills and time it could have been done, but if you were to have to pay for the resto, you would be upside down quickly. If it were a hemi car it could have been justified but with the condition it was in I am glad it will help others. I am trying to get a spot at a local storage lot to hang on to it for a while longer and hope to harvest more off it. Parts are reasonable, let me know what you might want. Thanks

I am glad he did'nt found my car me, in that case I would have a lot of spare time right now, and the price for rust on the market would have dropped by 50%...

Auto Transport Service
Back