• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68 Cadillac Sedan Deville

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassman

Local time
12:50 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not a Mopar , but it is here on the lot and it is for sale for $1600. Good title and no keys. Has a flat tire and is 99% there. A piece of chrome around the rear window is missing. Contact me by PM or through my site at Sled City Fiberglass

HPIM6482.JPG

I have tried to put some pictures of the caddy on here , with no success. If you need pictures, just pm me and I could text them to you.

Last edited:
I have tried to put some pictures of the caddy on here , with no success. If you need pictures, just pm me and I could text them to you.

click upload photo button and then drag the pic from your folder to the response window...then upload

pic post.jpg

294792-134ca84cf6585b9106da0009e2d54f66.jpg

Not a Mopar , but it is here on the lot and it is for sale for $1600. Good title and no keys. Has a flat tire and is 99% there. A piece of chrome around the rear window is missing. Contact me by PM or through my site at Sled City Fiberglass

Thanks, somehow I got the picture on there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back