• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68 Charger A/C engine bay parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA1 68 R/T

Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
Looking for under hood A/C parts for my 68 Charger. I need the lines,condenser,drier etc. I have the compressor. Thank you

Do you have a big block or a small block enigne ?

What is the width of your radiator ? 22 or 26 inch ?

My apologies. It’s a 440 with a 26” radiator

I've just rebuilt my system and replaced pretty much everything new or nos as i don;t really want to pull the unit apart again so personally I'd buy a new condenser and receiver drier.The drier is recommended to replace once the system is open and fairly cheap & look similar to the originals as for the condenser I'd use a new one as your taking a risk on buying a second hand unit which may leak as for the hoses i understand if your looking at doing a resto & you want it to look original so they are probably worth taking a chance on but if you want second hand parts i have what you want minus the hoses but shipping from australia will kill you.

I've just rebuilt my system and replaced pretty much everything new or nos as i don;t really want to pull the unit apart again so personally I'd buy a new condenser and receiver drier.The drier is recommended to replace once the system is open and fairly cheap & look similar to the originals as for the condenser I'd use a new one as your taking a risk on buying a second hand unit which may leak as for the hoses i understand if your looking at doing a resto & you want it to look original so they are probably worth taking a chance on but if you want second hand parts i have what you want minus the hoses but shipping from australia will kill you.
Thank you
I really need the hoses and lines the most. I have the compressor and all the under dash components. Someone cut all the lines and hoses off the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back