• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Coronet 2 door post car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba C

Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just touching the water guys...heres what I have. A 68 coronet 2 door post car. Solid car needing to be finished. Its a roller that is apart. I have all the parts including new floor pans, new trunk floor, new lower 1/4's, new gas tank, new 3/8 sending unit, new fuel line, new brake lines...all included but not yet installed except drivers side floor is installed. This originally is a 6cyl car...great project at a great price of $800.00!! Please P/M

Thanks, Bubba

Last edited:
Heres a pic...its back on the wheels now.

Coronet 68 001.jpg

Coronet 68 2.jpg

Coronet 5.jpg

68 Grandpar 1 003.jpg

Like I said the car is now on the ground off the rack...a roller. I have all the parts for it + new panels, floors and etc. All go with the car..

Lower price $500.00

just touching the water guys...heres what i have. A 68 coronet 2 door post car. Solid car needing to be finished. Its a roller that is apart. I have all the parts including new floor pans, new trunk floor, new lower 1/4's, new gas tank, new 3/8 sending unit, new fuel line, new brake lines...all included but not yet installed except drivers side floor is installed. This originally is a 6cyl car...great project at a great price of $800.00!! Please p/m

thanks, bubba

lower price......$500.00!!!

That'd be a great car to clone into a Super Bee!

If you were in the Pacific Northwest, I'd have already paid you the money you're asking, which by the way is a very decent price!

That'd be a great car to clone into a Super Bee!

If you were in the Pacific Northwest, I'd have already paid you the money you're asking, which by the way is a very decent price!

Thanks! and by the way..THE CAR HAS BEEN SOLD!! Its found a good home.

Thanks to all, Bubba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back