• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68 Coronet R/T dash plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

max340

Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score
Hey all. Looking for the three "R/T" plastic woodgrain plastic pieces for my 68. Thanks in advance.

What woodgrain panels are you looking for? I looked at the dash pictures of my '68, and I dont see any woodgrain panels on it.

What woodgrain panels are you looking for? I looked at the dash pictures of my '68, and I dont see any woodgrain panels on it.

1969-dodge-coronet-r-t-440-is-pure-unadulterated-classic-american-muscle_15.jpg

Interesting, mine has different panels in it. Vertical black and chrome. Maybe there was different ones at different factories. Mine is an early St. Louis car.

20211231_171745.jpg

Oh, ok. Its a '69 in the picture. Maybe the OP thinks that they are the same for '68 and '69. I am not sure.

69 used a different dash pad, different heater controls, different ignition switch...

Max340 ....68 and 69 are different ..... picture you posted is 69 ......68 would depend on rally dash or non rally ?

Max340 ....68 and 69 are different ..... picture you posted is 69 ......68 would depend on rally dash or non rally ?
Really. Ok **** I've been chasing the wrong stuff. I guess I have a 69 frame in my 68. Mounting screw holes are different.

Show us some pictures of what you have.

Your ignition switch will be a large one then too if it indeed is a 69 dash frame…

Your ignition switch will be a large one then too if it indeed is a 69 dash frame…
Yup.. Pads & trim panels can be easily swapped, Ignition switch rakes a little more to swap..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back