• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Coronet, slow project in Napa, CA

It has been five months, man! Where have YOU been??

01 think 1.png

Me? Not really. Aside from falling off my own roof and the subsequent recovery from all of that, I have plenty of time to do stuff.
I'm lacking energy to do some stuff though. The healing process seems to eat up a lot of energy, leaving less for doing active things.

Tried to post a picture on a different thread and it kept turning into text after a few minutes. Didn't want to clutter up a thread so I will clutter up my own.
Testing:
1709496757908.jpeg

Don't see it. Just a big number, and jpeg.
Thanks. That is what happened in the other thread too. Weird. It is there at first. I can see it. Go away for awhile and "poof" just some text. Thanks for confirming it isn't just on my end.

If you do go with a mini starter . Do yourself a favor. I spend 400 on one at summit racing. Go to the parts store and order a starter for a 90 Dakota. It is a mini that will bolt right up. And it’s under 100 bucks !

Auto Transport Service
Back