• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68 Coronet trunk lid

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTBM

Local time
9:10 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey I got a 68 coronet trunk lid I am looking to trade + $ for your old one. Mine was RUSTY along the back edge but I fixed all the rust. (still in bare metal so you can inspect). I am looking for one with rust in the same area, the back edge between the tail lights. Project changed..going to fit 2013 charger tail lights and I need to cut out the entire back of the trunk lid and I hate to do this to a perfectly good, hard to find part that someone needs. I can post pics if anyone is interested. Will not ship. I am located in NW Indiana.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Ill also take a 69 truck lid that will work for my application.

If you have it I am looking for the trim piece that goes on the trunk lid. Sounds like you wont need it.

Would a 69 trunk lid work? I've got a 69 with rust and a dent in that area. I can send pics if you want. maybe we can work something out.

Hey I got a 68 coronet trunk lid I am looking to trade + $ for your old one. Mine was RUSTY along the back edge but I fixed all the rust. (still in bare metal so you can inspect). I am looking for one with rust in the same area, the back edge between the tail lights. Project changed..going to fit 2013 charger tail lights and I need to cut out the entire back of the trunk lid and I hate to do this to a perfectly good, hard to find part that someone needs. I can post pics if anyone is interested. Will not ship. I am located in NW Indiana.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Ill also take a 69 truck lid that will work for my application.

I have a 69 trunk lid I'd trade. If you are still interested send me your email / phone in a PM and I'll get some pics of the one I have and send it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back