• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Dart GTS convertible on BaT - NOT MINE

copper67sat

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:09 PM
Reaction score
34-Years-Owned 1968 Dodge Dart GTS Convertible

Not mine, but the owner is a good friend and this is a really nice car.
1968_dodge_dart-gts_Sun-1a-81764.jpg

Looks like a sweet little car. I'd certainly be a proud steward of it.

That is really nice. That is the first GTS I've seen with a bench seat. Very unusual. Beautiful car.

That is really nice. That is the first GTS I've seen with a bench seat. Very unusual. Beautiful car.
According to my friend, bench seat was standard on the convertibles while buckets were standard on the hardtops

Final bid came in right around what my buddy thought the car was worth, but he didn't have a lot of comparable sales data to confirm. Some spirited bidding at the end - the final 2 minutes of the auction took about 20 minutes since BaT resets the 2 min countdown every time there's a new high bid.

According to my friend, bench seat was standard on the convertibles while buckets were standard on the hardtops
That is the understanding I have also. I owned a 1969 GT convertible V8 auto on the column and it had a bench seat. About 30 years ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back