• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - 68 GTX Fender Mounted Turn Signals

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetX'd

Making Life Great Again!
Local time
10:01 AM
Reaction score
I'm seeking one turn signal that mounts on top of the fender on a 68 GTX. I have a pair but one has chrome issues. If you have to sell a pair I would consider buying both if they were both in good shape - but again I only need one so would prefer to only buy one.

If if anyone has any ideas on where I could get the one re chromed I would consider that as well.

Thx for all replies.

is the 68 gtx the same as the 67???... i think the 69 are the same not sure about 68...

i have a set that were rechromed by pauls in PA... real nice... they are just the cores... i do have used lens, and the pigtails, which i would include if interested
if they are the same, send me your email, and i'll send pic
regards

I have a pair for $35 but they need rechromed

Got these from my car . . .

Got these from my 1967 Belvedere II . . .that I won't be using - I think 67, 68, and 69 are all the same, but double check.

The chrome is in pretty good shape for a driver . . .

sm_fenderturn01.jpg

Lights are broken so I can not test them . . .

sm_fenderturn02.jpg

I'll take $50 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states . . . if you're interested.

PM me if you're interested . . .thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back